Friday, August 2, 2013

My birthday was amazing!

June 25th, 2013

Today we have PDAY because yesterday we had an area conference. It was amazing. I wrote about as much as I do in General Conference. And it was all important information answering some of the questions I had.
Dad n mom, I´m jealous of your companions. They´re soo cool!

Everything not Eternal is Eternally out of date.
C.S. Lewis  

Yes, I got the package with the card. Thank you so much. Sadly president says it´s a perfect book for Pday, but I´m still happy for that. 
 
My birthday was amazing! Some members invited us over to a Family Home Evening, and brought one of their moms, which they did because of the awesome birthday conference on sunday. I didn´t know the General Authorities made movies and gave talks specifically for birthdays... 
So the mom counted as a new investigator, and we´ll be trying to meet with her in the next couple weeks. 

What I thought about where you are going was, ¨YES.¨  Even though the out of the US calls are always exciting, it still gave me a little more peace of mind because of the blessings of the states. The only better place would have been here in Chile. 
 
The mission president is an inspired man. I was extremely excited for your call and the rest of the day my companion wondered why I was walking so fast. I guess I´m just easy to be excited about things. 
 
Remember to invite a bunch of non member friends!  I say that because yes, I did see it. 

haha. Thanks for the story. It seems that I´m the only one in my mission who cracks up every time someone makes a noise.

A few other elders have blogs but if you don´t feel like updating them don´t worry about it.  It´s a lot of work it seems like.   If people want to talk to me, they can do it personally now since the missionary rules have changed.

I still haven´t written president. If I have time I´ll come back to this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment