Sunday, November 18, 2012


Letter from Elder Cattron.  Received 11-17-12 Saturday.   He entered the Mission Home Wednesday November 14, 2012



HOLY COW, IT'S ONLY THE FIRST DAY!

Have you figured out the Blog?  Love you.


!Hola!  Mama y Papa.

So far, everything is great (esta muy bien).  They wanted us to write to you today to say that I'm safe and doing well.   I'm (to my surprise) doing very well with the Espanol, y mi companero es (companion is) really cool and also took about tres anos en escuela (3 years in school).  He speaks better than I do!   So it's encouraging and motivating.  Oh, and His name is Elder Arbon.  It's really easy to remember porque (because) "Arbol" es "Tree"!  :-)

The lessons are fast paced, and thank goodness the "role-playing" is a group.  I learn a lot more on the first days of things by just listening (today) and thinking.

TO EVERYONE --Missionaries (particularly Elders) are RAD. They are extra nice and really cool and chill.  Don't ever be intimidated by them.

Anyways, te amo (I love ya), Thanks to everyone and
AS ALWAYS,  "Don't forget to Smile."

--Elder CATT
      [Elder Jonathan Cattron]

No comments:

Post a Comment