Saturday, June 1, 2013

Listening with love

5-20-13
I feel pretty good. Sometimes I have pain in my knee from all the stairs and hills.  Other than that, everything is great.  This week I learned what I can do to be a better companion.  I was talking to Elder G---a of the need to listen.  What I need to do is ask people how they really are, learn more from their lives.  I already love them, but did not know how to show it.   Moroni 8:16.    And in the same verse, this is true also:  ...And I speak with boldness, having authority from God; and I fear not what man can do."   The missionary's interest can help a lot. I learned that we have to do it always. But more importantly than listening is listening with love. I'll keep doing it and learning more about it.

[From Mom: Is it getting “COLD” there yet?  ]   I just might need some warm wool socks. It´s actually pretty cold here in our pension every night. Who woulda thought it?

[From Mom: The new Branch President for the Singles is President J.R. Dalton.]   
J.R.!  Yeah!!! What a cool guy.... po. 
Here are some photos.
Love,

Elder Cattron the VI.

Bad haircut
A couple new friends



A nice fountain

No comments:

Post a Comment