Saturday, December 29, 2012


12/06/12     Jonathan Cattron 
To: Claudia Cattron, steeler_132@hotmail.com
Just in case you are wondering - These computers don't have the ability to save or open attachments--like Microsoft word.  So I can't see these in the word document file. I also can't see the email pictures. :\ pero esta bien. 
   We are teaching teachers who take on the personality of previous investigators and some are real non-members.  They don't tell us, but sometimes if they are a teacher, they forget to take off their nametag, but they are so wonderful at being a that person, we still don't even think about it.  Right now, we are teaching Gaby, a 20 year old, and then Belen - a super cool 20-ish year old who has a baby and is Catholic. They are just our teachers this time, but they really know their investigators.  "Ana" was one of the teachers here.  She has a friend, and that was who she was acting as for us to teach.  Real investigators or no, when the Spirit is there, it is real.  And it testifies to us and our investigators that the things we teach are true.
   Thank goodness that screen door is gone from the back of the house.  It seemed only to cause us problems when it wasn't the summer. The front one is good because it's heavy and works like a dream.  Plus I love Spazzy and Scratch, and they've been good cats. They need a P-day every once in a while from all those Raccoons and protecting our house from that mean neighbor cat. Stinking thing never lets me pet him.  But
 you tell em, mom!
   I miss that homemade ice cream. It's delish. The ice cream here is always halfway melted by the time I finish eating. Plus it just gives everyone issues, and I think I'm lactose intolerant to some degree. . . never stops me from eating my cookies and milk though. Poor Elder Arbon...
   My favorite scripture is and always will be in Mosiah 7:33. It applies to a lot. I will write you soon with more on that. My laundry is done and I have to go soon.
    I'm good on stamps.  I don't know yet for the Christmas call home.  Stay alert.  
  Sorry I can't write more but I hope you're posting my wrtten letters on the blog. Tell everyone you talk to about me that I love them.
 
Pray hard, everyone. and remember
Somos missionarios. No estamos missionaros.
 
Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment